Aloe vera is a well-known herbal remedy for the skin. You may already aware about the benefits of aloevra gel on skin.Aloe Vera is rich in proteins minerals,antioxidants, vitamins(A, C,E) and beta carotene. which gives it its nourishing and anti ageing properties.
But do you know there are so many health benefits of drinking aloe vera juice early in the morning on an empty stomach. Aloevera juice has some health and beauty boosting benefit.It not only heals you internally but also helps in cleansing and repairing of the body.
So today I am going to share health benefits of alovera juice.
How to make alovera juice:
There are two different ways to consume alovera juice.
1) Take a small portion of alovera extract its gel. Take 2 teaspoons of frshely extracted gel into a glass of water .Boil this water and drink when it’s warm. You can add a teaspoon of honey if you find it bitter.
2) Blend leaves of alovera to extract its juice .strain this juice and add a teaspoon of honey for better taste.
Or you can purchase from market if you are not able to make your own.
❆Benefits of alovera juice.
1)Aloe vera juice contains a complex carbohydrate known as ‘acemannan’. It allows the nutrients to reach the cells,nourish them and release the toxins and helps to get radiant and glowing skin.
2) Aloe vera juice can help repair your collagenand elastin, and helps your skin to fight the process of ageing.
3) Aloe vera contains proteolytic enzymes which promots hair growth , prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions.
4) It improve digestion.
5) It increase body’s matabolism and helps to reduce weight.
6) It improve blood circulation and reduce fatty deposits and blood clots in the arteries of the heart and improve heart health.
7) It helps to regulates blood sugar.
8) It helps to regulate bowl movements and get both diarrhea and constipation under control.
9) It is rich in anti-oxidants which means it helps to cut out free radicals in the body and boost immunity.
10) It is a good source of protein so it helps in muscle development and gives copious amounts of energy.
11) Aloevera juice is vey effactive for healing mouth ulcers and bleeding gums.
12) It helps to reduce any kind of inflammation in body.
💕 💕 Thanks fo reading :D💕💕