If you don’t have time to wash your hair so don’t worry take a big clean makeup brush and dab it into the baby powder and tap the extra powder from brush before applying it on roots.now apply this on roots of your hair this will remove all the dirt and oil from hair .
- 44,829 hits
- Follow Go Natural on WordPress.com
Maddie love on 5 different kajal /kohal looks… Go Natural on 7 Magical tips to make your fe… sani on 7 Magical tips to make your fe… Go Natural on DIY natural lip scrub for soft… sani on DIY natural lip scrub for soft…
- Santoor body lotion with sandalwood and sakura extracts review
- 5 different kajal /kohal looks for makeup beginners
- Top 5 tips to boost your Mental health
- Home Remedies for Nail care.
- 5 ways to use milk in your skin care regime
- Top 7 home remedies for dehydration
- 5 benefits of alovera gel on skin
- 10 ways to make your skin radiant and glowing naturally.
- Ponds anti-pollution+purity face wash review
- 7 Home Remedies to get rid of pimples