If you don’t have time to wash your hair so don’t worry take a big clean makeup brush and dab it into the baby powder and tap the extra powder from brush before applying it on roots.now apply this on roots of your hair this will remove all the dirt and oil from hair .
- 50,424 hits
- Follow Go Natural on WordPress.com
Go Natural on 5 different kajal /kohal looks… Isisoleou on Home Remedies for Nail ca… Go Natural on DIY rice flour body and face s… Diya on DIY rice flour body and face s… Maddie love on 5 different kajal /kohal looks…
- Cleaning tips to keep your home clean and organized
- Natural ways to detoxify your body
- Skin care tips to get spotless and glowing skin
- Santoor body lotion with sandalwood and sakura extracts review
- 5 different kajal /kohal looks for makeup beginners
- Top 5 tips to boost your Mental health
- Home Remedies for Nail care.
- 5 ways to use milk in your skin care regime
- Top 7 home remedies for dehydration
- 5 benefits of alovera gel on skin