If you notice that your eyeliner rubs off or smudges before the end of the day, you can use gel eyeliner in its place. The problem is that gel eyeliners can be a bit more expensive than pencils. So, just make your own. You just have to take a lighter and carefully heat the tip of any eyeliner pencil and then allow it to cool and create gel eyeliner that looks great and will last all day.
- 27,080 hits
- Follow Go Natural on WordPress.com
- Top 5 beauty benefits of lemon juice
- Easy home remedies to lighten dark underarms.
- Health and skin benefits of aloe-vera juice.
- Top 10 ways to get rid of oily skin
- Health benefits of drinking fennel water in morning.
- DIY rice flour body and face scrub for healthy skin
- Health benefits of green tea
- Top 10 skin care tips for Monsoons.
- Foods to increase Red blood cells or Hb(hemoglobin)count
- Benefits of Rose water