If you notice that your eyeliner rubs off or smudges before the end of the day, you can use gel eyeliner in its place. The problem is that gel eyeliners can be a bit more expensive than pencils. So, just make your own. You just have to take a lighter and carefully heat the tip of any eyeliner pencil and then allow it to cool and create gel eyeliner that looks great and will last all day.
- 34,860 hits
- Follow Go Natural on WordPress.com
anand sharma on 10 ways to make your skin radi… Go Natural on 7 Home Remedies to get rid of… Amanda on 7 Home Remedies to get rid of… Hoon Gyeong on 10 ways to make your skin radi… Go Natural on 10 ways to make your skin radi…
- Home Remedies for Nail care.
- 5 different kajal /kohal looks for makeup beginners
- 5 ways to use milk in your skin care regime
- Top 7 home remedies for dehydration
- 5 benefits of alovera gel for skin care
- 10 ways to make your skin radiant and glowing naturally.
- Ponds anti-pollution+purity face wash review
- 7 Home Remedies to get rid of pimples
- The benefits of castor oil for skin and hair care
- Benefits of hair serums