If you notice that your eyeliner rubs off or smudges before the end of the day, you can use gel eyeliner in its place. The problem is that gel eyeliners can be a bit more expensive than pencils. So, just make your own. You just have to take a lighter and carefully heat the tip of any eyeliner pencil and then allow it to cool and create gel eyeliner that looks great and will last all day.
- 44,829 hits
- Follow Go Natural on WordPress.com
Maddie love on 5 different kajal /kohal looks… Go Natural on 7 Magical tips to make your fe… sani on 7 Magical tips to make your fe… Go Natural on DIY natural lip scrub for soft… sani on DIY natural lip scrub for soft…
- Santoor body lotion with sandalwood and sakura extracts review
- 5 different kajal /kohal looks for makeup beginners
- Top 5 tips to boost your Mental health
- Home Remedies for Nail care.
- 5 ways to use milk in your skin care regime
- Top 7 home remedies for dehydration
- 5 benefits of alovera gel on skin
- 10 ways to make your skin radiant and glowing naturally.
- Ponds anti-pollution+purity face wash review
- 7 Home Remedies to get rid of pimples