If you notice that your eyeliner rubs off or smudges before the end of the day, you can use gel eyeliner in its place. The problem is that gel eyeliners can be a bit more expensive than pencils. So, just make your own. You just have to take a lighter and carefully heat the tip of any eyeliner pencil and then allow it to cool and create gel eyeliner that looks great and will last all day.
- 67,092 hits
- Follow Go Natural on WordPress.com
Adria on Home remedies to treat dry… Go Natural on DIY rice flour body and face s… Go Natural on 5 different kajal /kohal looks… ᗰᗩᛕᗴᑌᑭ 丅Ꭵᑭᔕ + ᗩᗪᐯᎥᑕᗴ… on Tip of the day💁… Go Natural on Skin care tips to get spotless…
- Japanese secret to slow down the skin Aging process
- How to live happy and stressfree life.
- Top 5 tips to boost your Mental health
- Natural ways to detoxify your body
- Health and skin benefits of aloe-vera juice.
- 5 different kajal /kohal looks for makeup beginners
- Health Benfits Chyawanprash
- Best sunscreens in India for all skin types
- Home Remedies to get rid of pimples
- Cleaning tips to keep your home clean and organized