Bad body odor is result of excessive sweating and breakdown of bacteria in underarms . Underarm odor is very embracing condition and nobody wants to have stinky and sweaty underarms. There are so many deodorants, perfumes,antiperspirants and body mists are available in market to deal with bad odor. But If you are allergenic or concerned about introducing toxic chemicals into your body each day via deodorant, here are some better, safer tips which can help you to get rid of with this problem.
Home remedies to treat body odor.
1. Lemon: Take a slice of lemon and rub it on your underarms.
Squeeze few drops of lemon in a mug of water and rinse your underarms with this water.
2. Tomato : Crush a tomato to extract its pulp and apply this pulp on underarms, leave this on underarms for sometime and then rinse with cold water
3. Rose water: Apply rose water directly on your underarms or dilute it in a mug of water , and rinse your underarms with this water.
4. Mint leaves : Take 10 to 12 fresh mint leaves. Boil these leaves in two glasses of water until turns slightly green . Strain this water and cool it. Rinse your underarms with this water.
Or mix this water with rose water and some glycerine and fill in a spray bottel and store in refrigerator.Now you can easily spray this whenever you feel stinky.
5. Basil leaves: Make a habit to chew 5-6 basil leaves(tulsi leaves) daily to get rid of bad body odor.
Or extract juice from basil leaves mix it with honey and rose water and apply on your underarms .
Boil some basil leaves in water and mix this water in your bath tub and take bath.
6. Sandalwood powder: Apply some sandalwood powder onto your underarms it will lessen the bad samell.
Or make a paste with water or rosewater then apply on underarms, leave until it dries and then wash with water.
7.Baby powder: If you don’t have time to try out these home remedies then use baby powder it is a instant remedy to get rid of stinky armpits.
8. Vinegar : Pour some vinegar in a bowl. Dip a cotton ball in it and wipe your underarms. This will reduce the pH of the skin, and eradicate the armpit odor.
9. Baking Soda : Mix one tablespoon of baking soda with one tablespoon of lemon juice. Mix well and apply it on the armpits. Let it rest for some time. Rinse off with water.
10. Alcohol: Dilute some alcohol in a mug of water and then rinse your undearms with this water.
Or directly apply with the help of cotton.
Beside these remedies avoid to eat spicy food and wearing tight clothes and daily add few drops of disinfectant in your bath water.