Most of the women experience dull,throbbing pain in their lower abdomin,this pain is known as menstrual cramps or period pain. Period pain is result of uterine contractions.. In some women these cramps changes into severe cramps and may interfere their daily activity. So to to ease the pain and discomfort, there are so many natural home remedies which are very effective and helps to relieve from pain.
Menstrual Cramp Remedies
Here are some remedies from your kitchen to reduce period cramps.
1. Drinking hot water helps to reduce the pain.
2. Drinking turmeric milk also helpful to relieve the period cramp.
3. Mix a teaspoon of cinnamon powder with a teaspoon of honey and consume this mixture with a glass of warm water.
4. Ginger tea is also soothes menstrual cramps.
5. Take 15-20 coriander seeds and boil these seeds in a glass of water until water remains half,and drink this water .you can add a teaspoon of honey if you find it bitter in taste.
6. Fennal water is also helps to ease the period pain.
7. Boil 10-12 basil leaves and drink this water.
8. Take a teaspoon of fanugreek powder and consume this with a glass of hot milk or water.
9. Rost 5-6 teaspoons of carom(ajwaine)with jaggery(gurr) add nuts into this mixture and eat this mixture whenever you feel pain it will help to soothing the cramps.
10. Boil some mint leaves in water and drink this water. Mint may soothes the menstrual cramps.