During mansoons weather is so much hot and humid and due to high moisture in air skin becomes oily,greasy and prone to pimples.Here is some skin care tips to follow during rainy season.
- Use hot water for bath and to wash your face it helps to remove excess oil from skin.
- Wash your face almost 3-4 times a day to get rid of the excess oil from your face.
- Exfoliate your skin regularly.
- Always apply sunscreen 20 minutes before you step out.
- Antifungal powder is must during rains. Sprinkle some powder between your toes and fingers to prevent fungal infection.
- Use a herbal toner twice a day during rains, it will help to maintain the pH of skin and also provides protection againts pimples and acne.
- Make sure to moisturize your skin daily. It will keeps your skin hydrated and gives a healthy and fresh glow to your skin.
- Multani mitti pack(fuller’s earth) is very useful in monsoons. Mix it with rose water and apply this paste on your face,rinse it off when it dries.
- Always carry wet tissue wipes with you to wipe your face during the day . It will help to remove the oil from your skin and gives you a refreshing look.
- Drinking a lot of water and eating fruits also helps in reducing oil production.