Facial hair is the one of the most common skin problem .we all want to get rid of that peach fuzz from our cheeks, uperlip area,forehead and chin. Medicines,Hormonal imbalance, irregular periods, pregnancy are main causes of facial hair in girls and threading ,waxing,bleaching ,laser treatment are most common ways to get rid of facial hair.
But if you want a natural solution to get rid of facial hair then not to worry because today I am going to share a quick DIY facical hair removal mask.This mask is very effective and good for normal to dry skin but if your skin is sensitive then plz apply this mask after a patch test.
Now let’s get started with recipe
- Gram flour
- Turmeric powder
- Mustard oil Method
- Mix 2-3 teaspoons of gram flour with 1 teaspoon of turmeric and adequate amount of mustard oil to make thick paste.
- Apply this mask on your face.
- Allow it to dry .
- Once it dried sprinkle some some water on your face,so that your face gets moist.
- Now gently scrub your face to get rid of unwanted hair.
Benefits of this mask : Beside Removing unwanted hair this mask have some other skin benefits listed below
- Tightens skin
- Deeply nourishes
- Lightens tanned skin
- Makes your skin soft an supple
For best results use this remedy twice or thrice a weak .