One of the biggest problems during winters are chapped and dry lips. Main causes of chapped lips in winters are lake of moisture in air,low water intake, smoking and lake of vitamins. To fight with this problem here is some tips to follow on daily basis for effective results.
- Drink lots of water and eat fresh fruits and veggies of all colours to prevent dryness.
- Exfoliate with sugar and olive oil daily to get rid of dry lips.
- Mix a teaspoon of lime juice with 2 to 3 drops of honey. Apply this mixtures on your lips for 5 minutes and then wash if off. Add this tip in your daily beauty regime to avoid dryness and darkening of lips.
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon of aloevera gel with 3 to 4 drops of glycerine and apply this mixture on your lips ,it will help to retain moisture and makes lips soft.
- Massage your for 2 to 3 minutes with coconut oil or vaseline at night .
- Apply milk crem on your lips.
- Use lip balm which contains atleast SPF 30 before going outside.