Most of the women experience dull,throbbing pain in their lower abdomin,this pain is known as menstrual cramps or period pain. Period pain is result of uterine contractions.. In some women these cr…
One of the most common problem of eyes is dark circles.Dark black colored patches under eyes are referred as dark circles.
Main causes of dark circles are heredity, lack of sleep, sun exposure, depression, fatigue, unhealthy diet and working for long hours in front of computer.
Here are some home remedies to get rid of dark circles.👇
1)Mix coconut oil,almond oil and olive oil and massage under eye area for 5 to 10 minutes every night.
2) Take two teaspoon of milk cream and 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder mix them well to make paste and massage your eyes with this paste and leave it for 15 minutes and then wash your eyes.
3)Mix sandalwood powder with rose water and apply this pate under eyes and then rinse with cold water when it dries.
4) Crush some mint leaves to extract juice and apply this juice.
5)Soak some almonds overnight in milk and next day blend them to make paste apply this paste, and leave until it dries and then gently scrub it off. Follow this remedy daily to get fast result.
6)Great a potato to make paste add few drops of lemon juice ,apply this paste for 10 minutes and then rinse it off.
7) Mix cucumber juice and lemon juice dab this mixture on to the affected skin and leave it for 15 minutes and wash off.
8)Mix one teaspoon of tomato juicewith one teaspoon of lemon juice.Gently apply this mixture on the dark circles and allow it to sit for 10 minutes and then rinse it off.
9)Mix a teaspoon of fullar’s earth with raw milk and apply this paste under eyes, let it dry and then rinse it off .
10) Mix a teaspoon of aloevera gel with
half teaspoon of almond oil, massage under eyes with this mixture daily to get good result.
Beside these remedies drink plenty of water,add vitamins A, C and E to your diet and eat green vegetables and fruits.
Summers are here and it’s as hot as it can get while you may hear all about why you should stay away from sun, but the fact is that you can’t stay holed up at home all day. The chances of getting sunburnt are also high during this time, which leads to severe skin tan.
Excessive exposure to ultra violate rays (UVA and UVB) of the sun accelerates melanin production in the skin that leads to darkening of exposed skin. Sun tan usually occurs on body parts that are exposed to sun such as, face, neck, arms, and legs.
So today I am going to share some home remedies to get rid of sun tan naturally.
Aloevera: Freh aloevera gel is one of the most soothing skin agents and lightens the skin. It also acts like a protective layer on the skin and moisturises it.
How to use: Mix the aloevera gel with lime juice ,apply this mixture on your skin and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse with cool water.
Lemon: Lime juice contains ascorbic acid which de-tans the skin.
How to use: Mix honey with lemon juice.Apply this mixture on your face and rinse off.
Mango: Mango is excellent source of antioxidants and vitamin c too, which is very essential for healthy and glowing skin. It treats pigmentation effectively and brings glow back after a tan.
How to use: Mash the mango and apply its pulp on the skin and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes and then rinse it off .
Tomato: Tomatoes have lycopene, which acts as a natural sunscreen for the skin. The antioxidants in them also work well to fight cellular damage and lessen skin inflammation.
How to use: Apply the pulp on your skin,leave on for 10 minutes and then rinse it off.
Lime-Sugar Scrub:Sugar and lime work have a dual action to exfoliate the skin and de-tan it.
How to use: Mix sugar granules with lime juice and apply it on your face in slow and circular motion. Add some glycerin to this if you have dry skin. Rinse after 15 minutes.
Papaya: Papaya is very effective to get glowing skin. It smoothes the skin, giving it a radiant look.
How to use: Cut a papaya in small pieces and mash it in a bowl and applay the mixture on your face.Rinse after 10 minutes.
Potato-juice:Potato is another effective de-taning agent.
How to use: Blend sliced potato with water and lime juice. Apply this on the skin and rinse off after 20 minutes.
Fresh coconut water: Coconut water is also helps to remove skin blemishes and reduces tanning.
How to use: Mix coconut water with fuller’s earth(multani mitti)to make a paste.Apply this paste on your skin ,let it dry and then rinse it off.
Today I want to share a quick recipe of homemade night cream. Night creams are best to provide proper nourishment and hydration to skin.
Why its necessary to apply night cream?
Because skins power of absorption and cell regeneration increases at night , and creams which we used in day time are made to protact our skin from sun and pollution so they contain SPF and other chemicals which are not required for night. While night creams are made to heal, repair and to provide proper nourishment to skin cells. Night creams are very thick in consistency as compared to day creams thats why day creams are not able to full-fill skins needs at night time.
So application of night cream at bedtime is a good idea to get soft, smooth ,clean , flawless skin.
There are so many creams are available in market according to your skin needs and skin type. But if you want a homemade solution , so here is the recipe to make your own night cream.
This night cream is a really effective and cheap way to get beautiful, clean and glowing skin beacuse all ingredients used in this cream are natural or free from harmful toxins and chemicals and easily available at home.
This cream is suitable for all skin types.
So lets get started with the recipe.
Ingredients: 1. Aloevera gel( prevent acne, age spots and pigmentation)
2. Almonds ( lighten the skin tone)
3. Baby oil ( rich source of vitamin E , removes dark circles, wrinkles)
Soak 8-10 almonds overnight and next morning blend them to get fine paste. Now take a bowl and add 5 teaspoons of aloevera gel,two teaspoons of baby oil and paste of almonds into the bowl. Mix them well until you get the creamy consistency.Now transfer this cream into a sterile container and store in refrigerator upto 7 days. Massage your face everynight for 5-10 minutes before sleeping.
This cream will deeply nourish your skin, reduces the fine lines, dark circles, age spots , blemishes, wrinkles and very effective to lighten the skin complexation if applied regularly.
Most of the women experience dull,throbbing pain in their lower abdomin,this pain is known as menstrual cramps or period pain. Period pain is result of uterine contractions.. In some women these cramps changes into severe cramps and may interfere their daily activity. So to to ease the pain and discomfort, there are so many natural home remedies which are very effective and helps to relieve from pain.
Menstrual Cramp Remedies
Here are some remedies from your kitchen to reduce period cramps.
1. Drinking hot water helps to reduce the pain.
2. Drinking turmeric milk also helpful to relieve the period cramp.
3. Mix a teaspoon of cinnamon powder with a teaspoon of honey and consume this mixture with a glass of warm water.
4. Ginger tea is also soothes menstrual cramps.
5. Take 15-20 coriander seeds and boil these seeds in a glass of water until water remains half,and drink this water .you can add a teaspoon of honey if you find it bitter in taste.
6. Fennal water is also helps to ease the period pain.
7. Boil 10-12 basil leaves and drink this water.
8. Take a teaspoon of fanugreek powder and consume this with a glass of hot milk or water.
9. Rost 5-6 teaspoons of carom(ajwaine)with jaggery(gurr) add nuts into this mixture and eat this mixture whenever you feel pain it will help to soothing the cramps.
10. Boil some mint leaves in water and drink this water. Mint may soothes the menstrual cramps.
Bad body odor is result of excessive sweating and breakdown of bacteria in underarms . Underarm odor is very embracing condition and nobody wants to have stinky and sweaty underarms. There are so many deodorants, perfumes,antiperspirants and body mists are available in market to deal with bad odor. But If you are allergenic or concerned about introducing toxic chemicals into your body each day via deodorant, here are some better, safer tips which can help you to get rid of with this problem.
Home remedies to treat body odor.
1. Lemon: Take a slice of lemon and rub it on your underarms.
Squeeze few drops of lemon in a mug of water and rinse your underarms with this water.
2. Tomato : Crush a tomato to extract its pulp and apply this pulp on underarms, leave this on underarms for sometime and then rinse with cold water
3. Rose water: Apply rose water directly on your underarms or dilute it in a mug of water , and rinse your underarms with this water.
4. Mint leaves : Take 10 to 12 fresh mint leaves. Boil these leaves in two glasses of water until turns slightly green . Strain this water and cool it. Rinse your underarms with this water.
Or mix this water with rose water and some glycerine and fill in a spray bottle and store in refrigerator.Now you can easily spray this whenever you feel stinky.
5. Basil leaves: Make a habit to chew 5-6 basil leaves(tulsi leaves) daily to get rid of bad body odor.
Or extract juice from basil leaves mix it with honey and rose water and apply on your underarms .
Boil some basil leaves in water and mix this water in your bath tub and take bath.
6. Sandalwood powder: Apply some sandalwood powder onto your underarms it will lessen the bad smell.
Or make a paste with water or rosewater then apply on underarms, leave until it dries and then wash with water.
7.Baby powder: If you don’t have time to try out these home remedies then use baby powder it is a instant remedy to get rid of stinky armpits.
8. Vinegar : Pour some vinegar in a bowl. Dip a cotton ball in it and wipe your underarms. This will reduce the pH of the skin, and eradicate the armpit odor.
9. Baking Soda : Mix one tablespoon of baking soda with one tablespoon of lemon juice. Mix well and apply it on the armpits. Let it rest for some time. Rinse off with water.
10. Alcohol: Dilute some alcohol in a mug of water and then rinse your underarms with this water.
Or directly apply with the help of cotton.
Beside these remedies avoid to eat spicy food and wearing tight clothes and daily add few drops of disinfectant in your bath water.
Oil treatments are a great way to naturally condition, sooth, balance,and cleanse the hair and scalp and make them soft, shiny, and silky, they are excellent for treating damaged, dry, dull, or frizzy hair and scalp conditions.
So today I am going to share a miraculous hair oil recipe to promote hair growth, prevent hair fall and premature greying of hair.
Ingredients: 1/2 cup Mustard oil, 1/2 cup coconut oil,1/2cup almond oil,5-6 dried gooseberries,10-12 cloves, 10-12 garlic cloves,15-20 curry leaves, 1/2 cup henna powder.
Method : Pour mustard oil , almond oil, and same quantityof coconut oil, in a pan. Now add curry leaves, cloves, garlic cloves and dried gooseberries in this oil mixture. Now heat his mixture in slow flame. Once it boils, add henna powder powder in pan and stir gently to avoid lumps when mixture gets smooth boil for 30 to 40 minutes until bubbles disappears from oil. Now switch off the gas and let the mixture cool and then strain it in a air tight glass jar. Place the jar in cool place.
Massage your scalp with this oil twice a week to get bettar result.
Sore throat is indicated by an irritating and burning sensation in the throat, causing difficulty and pain in swallowing. This irritation and pain is very uncomfortable and disturbs our daily activities.
Sore throat is the result of an inflammation of pharynx, the tube that extends from the back of the mouth to the esophagus. Main causes of this condition are viral, bacterial, or fungal infections;irritants like pollution, smoking, acid reflux, or dry air; excessive shouting; or some kind of allergic reaction.
For quick relief from sore throat, you can try the following home remedies:
1. Gargle with warm salt water. It will gives you the instant relief.Mix a tablespoon of salt in a glass of warm water, gargle with this water and then spit the water out after gargling.
2.Drink ginger tea. You can prepare ginger tea by adding few crushed pieces of ginger in the water and boiling it for two to three minutes, and then preparing the tea as you normally would.
3. Boil tulsi leaves(basil leaves) in water and drink that water or gargle with that water while it’s warm.
4. Sip a cup of warm water containing a tablespoon lemon juice and a table spoon of honey. It is a great remedy for sore throats.
5. Eat a raw garlic clove daily because it releases the chemical known as allicin that helps kill the bacteria causing the sore throat.
6. Mix 1 teaspoon of raw honey with a pinch of black pepper powder and cinnmon powder to make a paste.Swallow this mixture several times daily until recovery.
7. Boil 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder in a glass of milk and drink this milk while its warm. Drink this milk daily until you get relief.
8. Boil some cloves ,basil leaves, fennel seeds,cinnamon, ginger and black pepper in a glass of water until it remains half. Strain this water and drink.
9. Cut Ginger into few pieces and add salt to it. Chew on these pieces.
10. Take the juice of Ginger, crush tulsi(basil leaves) leaves to it and add honey. Consume it to get relief .
Feet care is an essential part of our basic hygiene and skincare routine but whenever we talk about beauty,hygiene and skin care first thing comes in our mind is facial skin and we always forget about our feet,while they play very important role in our daily life. So its very necessary to give them proper attention and care.
Feet are equally important just like Face and Neck. Direct exposure to UV Sun rays responsible to give your skin dark complexion. So never ignore to apply sunscreen lotion on your feet along with face and neck.
You can lighten the skin on feet by applying these tips to your daily skin care routine to make your feet look beautiful and attractive.
1. Soak in warm water
Soak your feet in a tub or bucket containing warm water for ten to fifteen minutes. Put few drops of disinfectant to prevent fungal infections and some amount of mild shampoo in the water to make your skin and nails soft so that it becomes easier to remove the dead skins. You can use an old tooth brush to clean your feet and nails.After that wipe your feet with a soft towel.
Now it is time to trim your nails with the help of a nail cutter. Do not cut your toenails too short or too deep. Gently file your nails with the nail filer to give them the desired shape.Rinse feet and pat dry.
Exfoliate the dead skin cells from your feet with the help of a natural scrub
-sprinkle some salt on a freshly cut lemon
-Mix sugar with lemon juice.or readymade foot scrub. Face scrub can used for feet exfoliation.
Use a pumice stone to soften rough skin and to reduce calluses around heels and toes. Also scrub your ankles. Do not scrub your feet too hard . After that rinse feet and pat dry.
4. Push the cuticles
Apply some baby oil or almond oilaround the nail beds and then push cuticles back with the help of Q-tip. Wash your feet again with clean water having disinfectant. and then wipe your feet dry.
5. Apply skin lighting pack
Mix 2 tablespoons of gram flour, a pinch of turmeric, 1 tablespoon of curd and 1 tablespoon of honey in a bowl. Apply on feet and let it dry for 20 minutes. Moist the dried areas by sprinkling water on it and slowly remove the pack by scrubbing gently and then wash your feet and dry them.
6. Apply moisturizer
Apply some coconut oil or milk cream your dry feet and massaging on your feet in circular motions. This will result in smooth and soft skin .
7. Nail polish
Now apply your favourite nail paint.
First apply a base coat, allow it to dry and then apply a coat of your favorite nail polish shade. Let the first coat dry completely before applying the next coat. Finally put on a clear top coat to make your nail polish last longer.