Lemon juice is widely used in large no.of skin care and hair care products to cure various hair problems and skin disorders like acne, blemishes,tan,dark circles etc.but it can be highly effective if used in pure form as compared to chemical based beauty products.
The Vitamin C in lemon suppresses age spots and helps refresh the complexion.So in this post I am going to share top 5 ways to incorporate natural lemon juice to your beauty regimen.
1. Glowing skin
Squeeze half lemon in a glass of hot water and drink this water with empty stomach every morning . Regular drinking of lemon water will makes your skin glowing and free from acne
2. Skin lightening
Lemon juice helps to lighten the skin when applied externally.Neck, elbows and knees are the most darker areas of our skin as compared to other body and most of the time we don’t pay much attention to these parts,hence here is a lemon trick to lighten the skin.Cut a lemon into two slices now take one slice and gently rub it on your neck and other dark areas. After 5 to 10 minutes wash your skin . For good results do it daily or twice a day.
3. Dry skin
To avoid dry skin in winters mix 2 to 3 drops of lemon juice with a teaspoon of honey , apply this mixture on your face and gently massage your face for 3 to 5 minutes and then wash your face with lukewarm water.It makes your skin soft and supple throughout the day and you don’t need any hevy mosturiser or serum.
4. Strong & shiny nails
Daily massage of lemon juice on your nails makes them strong and shiny.
5. Dandruff & itchy scalp
Add few drops of lemon juice on your hair oil or just apply lemon juice on roots of hair before washing them. It will help you to get rid of dandruff or itchy scalp and also adds natural shine to your hair.
If you have sensitive Skin then don’t apply lemon juice directly on your face.
In summers we all wants to wear those beautiful sleeveless tops and dresses but if you have those darker patches in underarms you don’t feel confident to wear sleeveless tops,blouses,tank tops. So here is some easy home remedies which can be tried in daily basis to get batter results..
1.Take two tea spoon curd and one teaspoon turmeric ,one teaspoon lemon juice mix them and apply this paste on underarms for 5 to 10 mins and then wash it off with lukewarm water..
2. Take a lemon slice and rub it on your underarm and after 5 mins wash it off.
3. Mix two teaspoon of gram flour with milk or curd to make thick paste.Apply this on affected area and leave it for 10 mins and then scrub it off and rinse with water.
4. Mix a teaspoon of cucumber juice with a teaspoon of tomato juice and two teaspoon of rice flour now apply this paste on to your underarms and leave it till it gets dry and then scrub it off.
5 Massage with coconut oil helps to lighten the skin.
6. Mix baking soda with water to make a paste and apply this paste after 5 to 10 mins rinse it off.
7. Take a potato slice and rub it on underarms before bathing if u use this remedy regularly soon you will see good results…
Aloe vera is a well-known herbal remedy for the skin. You may already aware about the benefits of aloevra gel on skin.Aloe Vera is rich in proteins minerals,antioxidants, vitamins(A, C,E) and beta carotene. which gives it its nourishing and anti ageing properties.
But do you know there are so many health benefits of drinking aloe vera juice early in the morning on an empty stomach. Aloevera juice has some health and beauty boosting benefit.It not only heals you internally but also helps in cleansing and repairing of the body.
So today I am going to share health benefits of alovera juice.
How to make alovera juice:
There are two different ways to consume alovera juice.
1) Take a small portion of alovera extract its gel. Take 2 teaspoons of frshely extracted gel into a glass of water .Boil this water and drink when it’s warm. You can add a teaspoon of honey if you find it bitter.
2) Blend leaves of alovera to extract its juice .strain this juice and add a teaspoon of honey for better taste.
Or you can purchase from market if you are not able to make your own.
❆Benefits of alovera juice.
1)Aloe vera juice contains a complex carbohydrate known as ‘acemannan’. It allows the nutrients to reach the cells,nourish them and release the toxins and helps to get radiant and glowing skin.
2) Aloe vera juice can help repair your collagenand elastin, and helps your skin to fight the process of ageing.
3) Aloe vera contains proteolytic enzymes which promots hair growth , prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions.
4) It improve digestion.
5) It increase body’s matabolism and helps to reduce weight.
6) It improve blood circulation and reduce fatty deposits and blood clots in the arteries of the heart and improve heart health.
7) It helps to regulates blood sugar.
8) It helps to regulate bowl movements and get both diarrhea and constipation under control.
9) It is rich in anti-oxidants which means it helps to cut out free radicals in the body and boost immunity.
10) It is a good source of protein so it helps in muscle development and gives copious amounts of energy.
11) Aloevera juice is vey effactive for healing mouth ulcers and bleeding gums.
12) It helps to reduce any kind of inflammation in body.
You can buy it online here by clicking on following image
💕 💕 Thanks fo reading :D💕💕
Mix 2 teaspoons of gram flour with 2-3 teaspoons of raw milk or rose water to make a thick paste. Apply this mixture on your face and gently exoliate your skin for 2-3 minutes. Wash with cold water.
💞 2 👇
Yogurt is best for oily skin because it contains lactic acid, which exfoliate the skin. Apply 1 tablespoon of plain yogurt on your face. Let it stay there for 15 minutes and then wash with cool water.
Extract some cucumber juice and apply it on all over your face and neck. leave it for 10 minutes. Wash your face with cold water after 10 minutes. It works as natural toner for your skin.
Take a lemon slice and rub on your face, wash your face after 10 minutes. Lemon works as a astringent for oily skin.
Take 2 teaspoons of sandalwood powder mix it with rose water to make thick consistency paste. Apply this paste on your face,leave it until it dries.Rinse it off with cold water.
Multani mitti(fuller’s earth) works wonder for oily skin.Mix 2 teaspoons of fuller’s earth in water to make fine paste.Apply this paste on your face and leave it to dry and then wash your face .
Wrap an ice cube in a thin cotton cloth and rub it over your face to get rid of oily skin it also helps to shrink the pores.
Take 2 teaspoons of rice flour mix it with curd and make a fine paste. Apply it on your face, rinse your face when it dried out.
Mix a little honey with egg white and apply to the face.Wash off with cool water after 15 minutes. Egg white helps to tighten the pores.
Extract some tomato pulp. Apply it on your face and leave it for 15 minutes ,wash your face with cold water after 15 minutes. The natural oil absorbing acids in tomatoes help to get rid of excess oil.
💞Thanks for reading💞
We are aware about the health benefits of drinking water every morning on an empty stomach. You may heard about drinking lemon or honey water. These drinks are good to detoxify our system. But have you ever heard to drink fennel water in morning ? If No, then please start drinking fennel water in the morning. This drink is a good choice to start your day.
Fennel seeds are rich source of minerals like copper, iron, calcium, potassium, manganese, selenium, zinc, and magnesium, fibers, antioxidents and vitamins B, C , E and due to such concentration of vitamins and minerals there are so many health benefits of fennel. But before sharing those benefits, here is method to make fennel water.
Method to make fennal water:
Take a glass of water and add 2 teaspoon of fennel seeds into it and boil until the colour changes. Now strain the water and drink when it is warm.
Benefits of fennel drink:
1. It prevent cancer because it has anti-carcinogenic effects.
2. It increases the metabolism and helps to lose weight .
3. It purify the blood and increase the blood circulation and gives rosey glow to your face also improve skin texture and skin looks young .
4. This drink is helpful in relieving digestive problems like gas, bloating, indigestion, flatulence, constipation, heartburn, and irritable bowel.
5. It helps to maintain the blood pressure and heart rate.
6. Drinking fennel water on a regular basis helps flush out excess fluids from the body and also reduce puffy eyes and swollen face caused by fluid retention.
7. Many factors, including stress and poor diet, can interrupt a woman’s regular menstrual cycle. Fennel drink promote regular menstrual cycle .
This drink is also helps to eases the menstrual cramps.
So after knowing all thease benefits of fennel seed you can say “one glass of fennel water a day, keeps doctor away” .☺
Skin exfoliation and scrubing is an important step of regular skincare routine. Regular scrubing helps to get rid of old dry skin and stimulate new cells and makes your skin smooth. So here is a quick homemade body scrub recipie.
Ingredients: rice flour
Take 1or 1/2 cup of uncooked rice and grind it coarsely. Make sure not to powder it finely. Now prepare an exfoliating body scrub by mixing 2 tbsp of coffee granules with 1/2 cup of semi-fine rice powder, 3 tablespoons of honey and a teaspoon of coconut oil.
Gently combine all the ingredients well to get consistency like body scrub.
How to apply
Before taking bath, gently scrub this mixture all over your body for 3 to 5 minutes and then rinse with cool water.
Benefits of rice scrub
There are so many beauty benefits of rice flour body scrub if used regularly.
This is a skin rejuvenating scrub for oily, dull and tired skin.Since this scrub contains ingredients that are rich in powerful vitamins and antioxidants so it keeps your skin hydrated and makes your skin healthy,soft, radiant and also helps to heal dry and damaged skin .
Rice flour in the scrub removes the dead,dull and flaky skin. Anti aging and cleansing properties of rice improve skin texture, remove impurities and excess oil giving you a healthy, clearer complexion.
coffee in scrub can help brighten skin, prevent clogged pores, and soften lines. It also protect your skin from various bacterial, fungal and viral infection.
Honey is naturally antibacterial and rich in antioxidants, so it’s helpful to prevent acne,slow down aging and acts as complexion booster .
Coconut oil has vitamin E in it. Vitamin E is well known to nourish skin and make it smoother and softer and due to it’s antimicrobial properties it also helps to prevent skin infections.
Green tea is known as energy drink in several parts of world. As compared to black tea it is rich in antioxidants anticarcenogenic compounds and so many nutrients .These nutrients and antioxidants help to loose belly fat and also helps to slow down the skin ageing hence green tea is widely known as health beverage.
There are some other health benefits of green tea listed below.
- Daily consumption of green tea speeds up the metabolism and helps to achieve slim tummy.
- It helps to boost immune system.
- It helps to regulates the blood sugar levels.
- Prevents heart attacks .
- Green tea helps to maintain the cholesterol levels in blood.
- Maintains the blood pressure.
- Good for bone health.
- A chemical antioxidant found in green tea helps to prevent tooth deacy, bad breath and other dental problems.
- Green tea is also known to kill cancerous cells.
- Theanines(amino acid) in green tea helps to reduce symptoms of depression and anxiety.
- It prevent wrinkles and ageing signs.
- Anti-inflammatory property of green tea makes it good for several stomach issues like colitis.
- Good for liver and lungs health.