- 67,090 hits
- Follow Go Natural on WordPress.com
Adria on Home remedies to treat dry… Go Natural on DIY rice flour body and face s… Go Natural on 5 different kajal /kohal looks… ᗰᗩᛕᗴᑌᑭ 丅Ꭵᑭᔕ + ᗩᗪᐯᎥᑕᗴ… on Tip of the day💁… Go Natural on Skin care tips to get spotless…
- Japanese secret to slow down the skin Aging process
- How to live happy and stressfree life.
- Top 5 tips to boost your Mental health
- Natural ways to detoxify your body
- Health and skin benefits of aloe-vera juice.
- 5 different kajal /kohal looks for makeup beginners
- Health Benfits Chyawanprash
- Best sunscreens in India for all skin types
- Home Remedies to get rid of pimples
- Cleaning tips to keep your home clean and organized
Tag Archives: Eye care
castor oil is an antibacterial,anti-inflammatory , antioxidant vegetable oil and widely used in pharmaceutical &cosmetics industries.It is obtained by pressing the seeds of plant Ricinus communis. This plant is mainly cultivated in Brazil,China,India and Northern Europe . castor oil is … Continue reading
Rose water is an antibiotic,antioxidant,anti-inflamatory beauty potion used by women from ages to get beautiful skin.Natural properties of rose water makes it suitable for all skin types.Since rose water is safe for all skin types so you can use it … Continue reading
Tired and itchy eyes Rinse your eyes with rose water OR Put 2 drops of rose water into your eyes as a eye drop for instant relief.